The average cost for the removal of an oak tree in the US is $850 in 2023. Oak tree removal expenses range from $200 to $1,000 across the nation for the US in 2023. For smaller oak trees, removal expenses are around $200. For larger oak trees, you can expect pay $1,500+. As oak trees can easily grow sixty feet plus, they are more expensive to remove than other trees due to their large mass.
Large oak trees (taller than eighty feet) are going to cost an average of $1,500 due to the of the hazardous nature of the work involved in their removal technique. The arborists wear high-quality safety gear to guarantee they avoid injury by adhering to all the safety guidelines.
- The expense of splitting logs (oak makes for good firewood) is sometimes additionally billed and averages about $75.
- The expense of wood chipping is around $113 with expenses ranging from $65 to $150.
- The expense for clearing of land when you have a larger area with a lot of stumps to be removed might be charged by the hour with an average of $150 each hour subject to the diameter of the stumps that are required to be removed.
- The expense of stump removal averages $2.50 for each inch of the stump with costs ranging from $2 to $3 for each inch of diameter. Many companies have a minimal charge of $100 per stump. Others bill for each stump. Like $150 for the initial stump and a lowered rate, possibly $50 for more stumps.
- The expense of removal could add an average of $50 for transportation fees.
Oak Tree Kinds
There are almost a dozen kinds of oak trees in Arizona but below are the more popular include the following.
- Silverleaf – This oak can grow as a shrub or a tree hitting heights upwards of thirty feet having a trunk with more than two feet in diameter.
- Shrub – Typically up to a height of eight feet.
- Emory – Like the size of a larger shrub to more than fifty feet and with a trunk diameter of up to two and a half feet.
- Arizona White – The largest oak tree in the southwestern US, the Arizona White reaches upwards of sixty feet tall with trunk diameters up to three feet.
Oak Tree Removal Services In Arizona
Hayward Tree is offering tree removal from above using a specialized crane. The benefit of this service is that we can remove your tree from above and avoid tearing up your yard and leaving drag marks. No broken limbs, no crushed bushes. It’s quick, efficient, and leaves your property looking clean, undisturbed, and untouched. Best of all, it’s at no additional cost to you! Contact our team today for a free estimate!